
January 21, 2012 The Palmer clan headed down to the thriving metropolis of Maricopa for the lovely shootout!
We brought Kristie along and had the most enjoyable time!

Aaron did really well. Even hit the explosive target when the park ranger was near!

Oh Tony. You will always be good for a laugh, and we love you!
And I think he finally found out Katie's "neck tattoo" was fake.

Aud REALLY enjoying shooting. It was freezing outside! We had to build a fire!

Kate.

Kristie, her first time shooting and she did awesome. I love that Katie is standing so close. Yikes!

So I'm the bomb for shooting this. I don't get how you would shoot this in war. I hope I never fully understand!

Total babe.

The park ranger. First he was really impressed how nice of a family we were, being clean, and friendly. Then, just as he was about to leave Aaron shot and hit the exploding target, a loud BOOM happened.
Then the sheriff had other things to tell us.
Like don't do that again or you will be forced to leave.

Nancy!

So Tony brought these mannequins. After we hit one, we had to head out to see the damage.
Mainly because it was on fire and we thought it best to go put it out before the sheriff came back.

The boys were so proud.

We had a blast! We love spending time with the family! My next buy:
Aaron a nice gun and some ammo. Look out world!
And I love that Aaron looks like he is 12 in this picture.
And I love that Aaron looks like Mickey Mouse too. Cute!
1 comment:
haha. love it. sad i missed it, again! and i heard about aaron and the exploding target. too funny.
Post a Comment