So, I guess I'm missing Nay more than usual today, probably cuz it hit me, 6 weeks to the DAY until he comes home. We're just a little excited. Kinda.
In the middle of January the sisters headed to the happiest place on earth to cheer Kate and girls on in the Tinkerbell Run! (hence the title of the blog-actually that is from hook, but none the less...)

The night before the race we headed to dinner to this awesome Italian place so the girls could carb up! We met up with Jen and Garrett, who we could not love any more!!!! Right, left sided sista??!!?

The night before the race we headed to dinner to this awesome Italian place so the girls could carb up! We met up with Jen and Garrett, who we could not love any more!!!! Right, left sided sista??!!?That next morning was the race. The girls had to get up VERY early to start (the race had to be finished by the time the park opened)
Aud and I being such awesome sisters got up and made signs and waited, waited and waited...

Aud and I don't do well in these situations. We always get flustered, angry with the spectators and start crying cuz we're afraid we missed our sister-

Aud and I don't do well in these situations. We always get flustered, angry with the spectators and start crying cuz we're afraid we missed our sister-but this time....
We didn't!!! She had her best run too! She got her best time and I'm so proud of her!
We didn't!!! She had her best run too! She got her best time and I'm so proud of her!Kristie and Natalie did awesome too, I'm so proud!!!
Then while the girls went to take a nap and get ready, Aud and I wanted to conquer Disneyland.

The ladies met up with us and wore their medals the whole day! I would too!!

The ladies met up with us and wore their medals the whole day! I would too!!We went on all the rides and there was barely any lines! It was a magical day!
On Pirates. Katie is the best at finding the Hidden Mickey's. We LOVE doing that!
On Pirates. Katie is the best at finding the Hidden Mickey's. We LOVE doing that!Since our hotel was so close we went back to the room to take a nap so we could go back to the magic kingdom at night at live it up!
Natalie, Me, Aud. We were so excited to get the night started!
Natalie, Me, Aud. We were so excited to get the night started!
We FOUND him! "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you" --probably was quoted a time or two this trip....
And of course why not spend 14.95 on this bell candy apple! (don't worry, I didn't but when I take my little girl here in her bell attire---I totally will)The next morning before we headed out we stopped by storytellers cafe to have their DIVINE buffet breakfast. The best part is the characters are there and they come and visit you while you eat.
And it FREAKS Katie out so bad that she screamed SOOOO loud! It was hilarious!
And it FREAKS Katie out so bad that she screamed SOOOO loud! It was hilarious!
Aud and I had to take a little snapshot. And you can't tell but we bought matching Minnie shirts cuz you do logical things like that at Disneyland....Saturday February 11 Katie and Kristie had a girls only (no adults invited) Valentines Day party it was So fun and Kristie makes the best anything.
I won at the romantic movie game. This is how I felt.
I won at the romantic movie game. This is how I felt. Possibly realizing I don't have a life other than watching romantic flicks.
So, when we were little (and I mean like Coolidge days, I was 5 which meant Aud was 8) Aud made me do photo shoots. She would pose me and my mom would take the picture. Now it was my turn, I had her pose by the M&M's.
Isn't she adorable?
Katie won the other game too! You had to match BFF's. This was right up Katie's alley--- she is so good at that stuff!Valentines day was awesome. I was awaken to candy and the romantic movie of "John Tucker must die"





No comments:
Post a Comment