Yay!!! The end of January and beginning February is a busy time at our house! Aaron's crazy busy with school but we made time to celebrate this little baby's 26th birthday!Tuesday the 31st was his birthday and we met his family and Curtis and Jessie at Joes Farm Grill for din-din!

I made a delicious texas sheet cake with candles formed in the letter A, how creative!

I made a delicious texas sheet cake with candles formed in the letter A, how creative! Or lack of planning to have 26 candles....
Sunday just before Super Bowl we celebrated Aaron's birthday at my parents house
Thanks mom.....he really does love them!
The dang boy makes it pretty easy for us to love him!
We FINALLY turned into this century and got NOT OLD phones.
We have been having so much fun not understanding how to use them and taking useless photos like this:

I'm lucky enough to live so close to this baby!

I'm lucky enough to live so close to this baby!She is a mirror of her daddy and the cutest girly alive
Before the Super Bowl, Aud and I headed down to Brooke and Brittany's to see the blessings of babies Ava and Reese. They were such special blessings and those babies are both so adorable.
Baby Reese. Baby Ava was preoccupied in her daddy's arms sleeping the day away :)
Baby Reese. Baby Ava was preoccupied in her daddy's arms sleeping the day away :)This little baby is coming home SO soon! Like many people, this little boy will forever be this old in my mind. No matter how tall, old or married he gets. He will still be the little boy in his underwear playing legos and watching Nick Jr. or playing legos and watching Lord of the Rings....
pretty much this boy will always be playing legos....
March 29th come quick!







1 comment:
Happy Birth Aaron! You have a baby now. :)
Post a Comment