Friday, December 5, 2008

oh my

this is the best post ever.well katies birthday was a while ago. but, my life has been silly since so why not celebrate it now.
reasons i love my tate:
she is up for random with me. random workouts comes to mind. at weird times and weird locations. running.... doing charity walks.. lunges in the back yard.
she has the best movie collection ever.
she loves to spend money. a interest we both share.
sometimes she makes silly blonde comments. but she is being serious. and i act annoyed which sometimes i am.. but i secretly love those comments.
she is always up for a road trip. and road trips are the best with her. the best music. and we sing.
-we left a message on her phone, (yes i guess she called herself as we were driving..) and we were signing wicked. and belted. that messaged was a testament why askins don't sing.
she cried when i went through the temple.
she cried when i got married.
and she went to the store with me to help me get ready for the temple, and that meant a lot. she always looks out for her bainy. i feel protected when i am with her.
when i wanted to do dental hygiene and thought about NAU she took a road trip with me up there. i won't forget it cuz i was scared and intimidated out of my mind.
-she is a good filler. let me explain. sometimes me and aud get around a lot of people and we don't know how to act. what to say.... what not to say.. so having kate there is like a security blanket. cuz she always knows what to say... and say and... say and say....
katie is the best big sister. ( well of the THREE i have now.... she is tied for one of the best out of 3...) and i love her. she is a little mom (she had 2 little sisters and a baby brother...she took care of us) and is such an example.
everyone needs a tater in ther life. I LOVE YOU 30 YR OLD BIG SISSY!!!!


well, life is going! much much to update about... way much..
so.... i guess i will give all that jazz a go--- someother time!
until then...
Check Spelling

5 comments:

audrey said...

I love that you admit we sometimes don't know how to act.. or stop laughing when something inappropriate us said... Kate can. I like this post sister.

audrey said...

I meant IS said...

Kippy said...

I love reading these posts you guys do. Makes me wish I had one more sister too. And I love looking at the old photos. Kate is a great big sister and a great cuz! Love her!

Elder Nathan Askins said...

That was really sweet Allie. I'm glad you have the old computer... or am I?

shell said...

that was sweet. ohso sweet. and remind kip she has a great sister! she just never comes by to see her. again, i probably offended