Is that a joke, are you really baby hungry? All I know is that if you have a baby like that, you better watch out because I will come and steal it from you. That would be an answered prayer. Aaron scares me, has he NOT seen our baby pictures? Plus, skinny babies are ugly.
Oh my i am giggling right now! That is the best baby I have ever seen! I just want to squeeze and love it! Plus does Aaron know how noisy it would be to starve a baby... they would never stop crying... plus its heartless.
Allie- you crack me up!! And Audrey saying skinny babies are ugly??? I don't get it! Chubby babies are cute, but obese babies- well, I'd be worried! (and that baby is more than just chubby!) Ok, now you know where Aaron gets it, huh?
PS. the last blog and this one is your mamma in law, Rhea! For some reason Ashley is signed in instead of me on the laptop here! But I must add, chubby babies or not, we will love 'em all!! So you go right ahead and be baby hungry!!
7 comments:
Is that a joke, are you really baby hungry? All I know is that if you have a baby like that, you better watch out because I will come and steal it from you. That would be an answered prayer. Aaron scares me, has he NOT seen our baby pictures? Plus, skinny babies are ugly.
you are fun.ny.
Oh my i am giggling right now! That is the best baby I have ever seen! I just want to squeeze and love it! Plus does Aaron know how noisy it would be to starve a baby... they would never stop crying... plus its heartless.
hehe that is so funny! and cute! chubbie babies are adoreable!
you don't even seeem to be Target hungry. dogger!!
Allie-
you crack me up!! And Audrey saying skinny babies are ugly??? I don't get it! Chubby babies are cute, but obese babies- well, I'd be worried! (and that baby is more than just chubby!) Ok, now you know where Aaron gets it, huh?
PS. the last blog and this one is your mamma in law, Rhea! For some reason Ashley is signed in instead of me on the laptop here!
But I must add, chubby babies or not, we will love 'em all!! So you go right ahead and be baby hungry!!
Post a Comment