2 finals down. 4 to go. case paper to write. talk to write. clean house. make time for family things. do laundry. study. oh how i wish i was vacationing in new york right now. anyone with me? kate? aud?
I hope your finals are going well dir. You might be done by now huh? Any big christmas plans for your first married christmas? CRAZY. miss you especially this time of year...
6 comments:
I'll go! I could use a break from my life right now. You don't mind hanging out with one of your moms friends do you? ;)
Oh you know I'm all about being in NYC ALL THE TIME. Let's book tickets right now!
no papers to write here, but i still wish i could be in new york too!
hey to you to!
you + married life = so cute
I hear ya honey!
I hope your finals are going well dir. You might be done by now huh? Any big christmas plans for your first married christmas? CRAZY. miss you especially this time of year...
Post a Comment