we don't know.
we lose everything.
we forget everything.
but we are a blast.
i don't have a ring yet. i quit asking cuz i know it annoys aaron. it doesn't annoy me i don't have one i hate everyone always grabbing my finger and being like... ohhh... so it's not official, or... oh... he's just poor, or... oh... he is just trying to surprise you. i have heard all of those. none of them true. --- but i don't care. who needs a ring.
but-- this was funny. we didn't see last thursdays episode of the office, so i know aaron did this all by himself without any ideas from jim--he got to church before me, FOUND this wedding ring AND band just laying on the floor. being aaron, he was like.. i could have so much fun with this. puts it is his pocket and sits. i get there. we go through sacrament, after the meeting we're sitting there listening to announcements and aaron grabs my hand and slides the RING onto MY finger.he was like.. allie, and i was like SHUT UP... he goes, DO YOU KNOW WHO'S THIS IS??? RIGHT then the bishop got up and was like if anyone found a wedding ring and a band will they please turn it in after the meeting, a woman in the prior ward lost hers, thanks.
my heart freaked out.
i thought i was getting a ring. and i thought he was proposing during sacrament meeting.
so, Adolf, take all the time you need. and make sure when you get it to me.
it's not during the Savior's time.- thanks.
7 comments:
That is the funniest story ever. I wish I would have been there at church to see that! I love you and Aaron!
i love that aaron is finding discarded rings. who loses their ring and the band? i heart you two. and i think you two will make it work, no doubt.
I am ROFL!
That was the best story ever. Although I would of wanted to kill him too. And LOL about not doing it on the Saviors time, you crack me up!
Could you and Amy be any cuter? Since I lived her in AZ and my daughter inlaw to be was in UT during all of their wedding plans, I am just going to live through you guys and enjoy all of your wedding plans. Hope you don't mind an adoptive Mom...you can never have to many you know. ~smile
that was weird, it posted under my daughters name.
how did you find someone that is just like your mom? weird!!!! that is too silly.
Hey Allie, I put that cute picture of you on my blog! Go check it out. Don't tell your Mom it is on there, she will make me take it off. hee hee
I love it. Glad you found a winner! That story cracked me up. You must have custom ordered this ring eh?
Post a Comment