Monday, April 14, 2008

The shadow of the mullet

we had a girls lunch it was fun, kate, we missed you! it was good to catch up and also nice to get input from everyone! me and zach were on a lunch date and he started running around saying, "i'm your boyfriend" SURE!
we went to the place where we are having the reception and... i think aud took a picture of this. not sure of what... i'm thinking aarons butt. it is nice... but... why did she....
so we went to JON BON JOVI friday night. HOT. he is so sexy. daughtry opened for him and that was nice too. although, jovi has done something to his hair. it is dark, which is still handsome. but then when he sings up on the tv it just shows the outline of his face.
thus: the shadow of the mullet. i think he may be the ONLY creature on earth to pull off the mullet. we had a blast. aud almost passed out from all the sexiness and kate sang to every song.
i was too busy making best friends with the lady next to me--talking THE WHOLE concert with her. i'd do it again.


i liked when jon was on the tv like this.
it looks like he is on larry king.
and... thank goodness richie was there. we love the sanboro.

LONG LIVE JON BON JOVI.

11 comments:

Elder Nathan Askins said...

What? You didn't post a pic of the guy dancing in front of you and rockin out? He should've been a member of the band. And if you asked him...I think he would agree. BON JOVI rox my sox. I'm going when he comes again.

Aimee Smith said...

I so wish I was at that lunch and could see where you are having your reception! I miss you Al!!!

audrey said...

of course I took a picture of A-ron's butt.. It was random and I think he stood there like that on purpose. Jon Bon was amazing.. thanks for a fun night sister!

Stephanie said...

yes, long-live bon jovi... your new boyfriend is cute. you're such a cougar

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Remember when we went to Bon Jovi? That was so great!
You are such a doll- no pun intended. Get it? :)

Kippy said...

i'm ready for the ring alreay! all this marriage talk.... but jon bon looked like a riot! i like the blond mullet better than brown though.

shell said...

where is the reception? looks like a blast. I love Katie's shirt at the concert.

Anonymous said...

allie. tell nathan that Kristen Lee (Yes) is MY NEW FAVORITE SONG AND THAT I LOVE HIM.

it's all i've listened to this week. give naynay a hug for me.

i played it for my mia maids leader and she asked me to ask you if he wrote it in reply to a dance ask-out or if he just wrote it ABOUT the dance askingness.

and in france they say "OUUUUUUIIII!"

Jane said...

Okay, now I feel lame. When I bookmarked your blog, it somehow got stuck on that post about LINK.. so when I would go to my bookmark, that is what I would always see. Little did I know that there has been lots of posts since then. So...incase you were wondering why I said that, now you know.
It was fun to see you at the King takes pawn concert. I have a cute picture of the Askin fans, maybe I should put it on MY blog!
Look for it soon :)

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy D. Hall Riter said...

You are NOT a true Bridezilla and you are NOT a jerk. I am the mean one to Davey- that poor guy is an angel!