Saturday, March 29, 2008

get.a.life.

me and aaron love to take pictures of ourselves. actually i think i am the one who loves it and he just is along for the ride. i have two different sizes of eyes when i smile. so i'm weird. get over it.


pretty.


so this year the easter bunny was lame. so... i took charge. we died eggs and me and aaron hid them. and- my mom and dad found the eggs.


more stupid.


my mom and dad hunting the eggs. the basket? the crock pot lid.

it was a good easter. way fun. i love easter.

goodbye and goodnight.

5 comments:

Aimee Smith said...

Oh my gosh I love your whole family more then you know! I am glad you had an awesome easter Al, I know how much that means to you! Mostly I love that you DIED eggs!

You guys are my favorite!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Oh my goodness Allie you seriously make me laugh. I think that is hilarious that your parents went hunting for eggs. NICE!!

elyse said...

We totally need to get together for dinner!! how long have you been with your boy?

Smith Family said...

I love that you made the eggs and hid them for your parents- that must have been fun!!! Oh and congrats on dental hygiene school- you will do great!

The Read Family said...

Allie!! How the heck are ya?? I love your blog, you are hilarious!! I found you through Celeste's blog. I saw Aaron's mom in the Temple the other day and she mentioned you two were planning a wedding sometime in the summer?!! I am so excited for you guys!! You guys are so dang cute!! Congrats! Check oput our blog; readfamilyblog.blogspot.com