so i went to mexico last week and we had a fun time. here are some pictures to show off my fun.
aaron making smores. he makes some mean smores. perfect. and everytime he makes them, he quotes sandlot. every time. and i love it.
so michelle was driving the quad and she told us not to go up this one mountain. me and aaron were sitting there talking, and i hear her yell for help. michelle went up that mountain. and got stuck. not funny. but actually it was.
the girls waiting in the car while the boys were... rescuing...
note: this is a joke bloggers. i am not really engaged.
his job is to lift the bar to let people into the condos. every time i saw him i wanted to see his biceps. they must be huge.
well, thats it. tomorrow is MLK day! what are you guys doing? me and kelly are going to jerome. she bought me a gift certificate to that burger joint. i'm excited cuz times are always random fun with her. i love her.
and you. whoever is reading this.
peace out foo.
5 comments:
You're so lucky to get to go to Mexico!! I want to go to Arizona so bad. I love it down there. Hopefully I can go there sometime during the summer and we can go tanning!!!
SUPER FUN!! Looks like it was a partay!! I was bustin up over the engagement picture...NICE!! I also liked Aaron's way of making smoores. What a goof!
I love it! I love you. Can't wait for drinks on Wednesday.
what fun is that! is that rocky point? the princessa? (and cute boy-score for allie!)
You go to mexico more than anyone I know. I went once. and you could barely call it mexico. except for they sold tacos and spoke spanish. i wish you were engaged... nice fake-out. I MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment