so i live with her. she has made me fall in love with zac efron. ive always loved him, but... time after time we can watch high school musical and just watch his moves. maybe its sick. call me sick. i'm totally ok with that. aud has made me a 14 yr old girl who goes giddy over zacary david alexander efron. hhahhaha.but don't you love him sitting there. i mean, when i'm hanging out just fiddling around with my cell phone, i look that good....went to mexico last weekend, soooooo fun! aaron has the pictures on his camera so once i get it i'll post them. it was fun. we had four wheelers there, the beach amazing food and funny laughs. good time had by all.
i started my class. my anatomy class. i'll keep you updated.
i am running bleachers tonight. so i might take a nap before i go. my mom is in one of those moods. i think they call it... annoying, looney moods. just rambling. just sitting looking through a magazine. she is talking about how she doesn't like the super bowl. "i'm not really a super bowl gal, actually, i could care less who is even playing. they do have commercials, those are funny, but i just don't like the super bowl, you know what i mean."
as my dad is coming in with like.... 50 bags of groceries.
goodnight peeps.
al.
4 comments:
Love this post.. I do, I love him Laurel and I don't care what you think. Just kidding- you spelled his name wrong though. I still need you to peer edit my fan letter.
You ladies are out of control and I mean out of control. I love it and that is why I love you. Hope to see you this weekend, my dear!
I NEED MORE OF THIS.
Miss Allie--
You really need to update your blog. I come here, and I see the same picture day after day. LOL! I see more picture of you over on Amy's blog!
Hope you have a nice day, unless you have other plans! :)
Post a Comment