had the funnest couple of days eva:
for christmas aud got out family tickets to hairspray! it was so fun. i don't know how excited the boys were about going, but... still. it took everything inside aud, kate and me to not sing along. actually, we still did. HEY MOMMA WELCOME TO THE SIXTIES.... the only downer about the night was link larkin's name in real life was constantine.
i love nathan palmer so much that it hurts my head.
my dad's version of GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE.... it was the funniest thing ever. my dad is the funniest thing ever.
we hiked up these stairs which we kinda assumed were someone's backyard. but we had to get to the burger joint before we ate our fingers... or eachother.
my mom and kelly kelly kelly. just after discussing my favorite topic. dental work. they think dentistry is a crock. kelly i think you are a crock. choke on that one.
we made lib cookies for his birthday. yes. yes for two things. 1 they are on a high school musical plate and 2 they say blood. it's normal. for both.
the gang at libs. we played the sign game. davey didn't get it. which made the sign game even funner. and funnier. it was fun.
well, this has been fun. i need to go study. i'm starting to sweat thinking about this class. and i might have an ulcer. not good.
nighty night!
4 comments:
al- i have told you this over and over. but you live the best life. and you look really good in all of your pictures. and i love hairspray. i feel like penny everyday of my life.
I am leaving my office right this second to go buy some more chex mix and bananas. Seriously, that was the best combination ever! I love your post. I am flattered that I was featured. Bananas- how I love them! How I love you even more!!!
Al you know why your blog is way more interesting then mine? Because you actually have stuff to write about... mine is like here is a picture of me going to school... then to work... then to bed...
Kay first... proof read. You know I can't stand spelling mistakes. Second, I should have gone to Hairspray the second night- alone- is was that good. What American names their darling baby Constantine anyway? His parents must have been smoking something.Next, I am going to learn the moves, you know the ones I try and can't do? Yeah those ones..... Thanks for such a fun night sister...
Post a Comment