so. i have figured out my flaw.yes. yes. my one and only. ha. no. but seriously.
i expect too much out of other people. in everything. and in everyone. and then when they don't meet up to my expectations, i am let down. which. people are human, so sufficeth to say- i am constantly let down. i realized yesterday, maybe oprah would call that her AH-HA moment, that people, everyone never lives up to their end. but then i was like... well, obviously i am not perfect either. but it bugs. it bugs about me that i have this sickness, and it bugs that i get let down.
i am not even in a crunchy mood.
so. here goes. another week. new one. asking for nothing in return from people. wish me luck.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
al.
I think you are being a little hard on yourself! But probs on turning over a new leaf!
So, what is it thats wrong with me? I think I deserve to know, don't you?
Post a Comment