Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jerusalem Syndrome

people visting jerusalem often become filled with the Holy Spirit, but jerusalem syndrome is a psychotic condition where people believe they are a character from the Bible or begin delivering sermons in a holy place in the city. the syndrome is not restricted to one denomination. most people return to normal a few days after leaving jerusalem.

dead.serious.

it was under the top ten medical conditions you've never heard of.
could you imagine.
and i thought my life was tough.

4 comments:

Corbin said...

That happens to me all the time. I think they call it being self-righteous. I find myself under that condition far too often. Sorry for preaching.

Corbin said...

Nope, sorry, i'm not going. I have school and what not. i wish i could go though. lame.

Jory Dayne said...

Enough about real-people psychotic conditions, Alison, lets talk about reality-show people psychotic conditions: are you watching Shear Genius?

Aimee Smith said...

Al that happens to me all the time no matter where i am. that is probably the most random thing I have ever read totally made me laugh!