Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter time and Oranges

I think I have posted this picture before... who cares. He's ador-able.
and SOOO kissable.

And guess who we got to spend a WHOLE weekend with last week????

The Smith fam!!!!!!!!!!!



It was such a blast! They came down to take care of some business and made time to hang out with us. And because my favorite holiday was near, we totally squeezed in dying eggs.

Us 4 adults.



Because my husband is brilliant and going to medical school, and Aim's husband is equally brilliant and going to dental school, both boys decided they should try to dye an orange from outside.


Let's just say dye got on Aaron's shirt and oranges don't change color.


I'm totally qualified to be a doctor too...


I love dying eggs. I buy every stinking cheap dying kit out there. It was my favorite thing to do (besides thinking of Jesus)around Easter time.

And of course always leaving a white egg and getting billions of dollars.



The two brainiacs. I think they are more alike than they even know. Go Midwestern dental and U of A!



The finished project.

Including the orange. Which is still orange.



Take out of Joe's BBQ and Easter pageant was so fun. I forget how fun the Easter pageant is and this year we were lucky enough to listen to it every night from our house!

And also deal with the totally awesome traffic and parking. every. night. !



Aaron's cute Easter basket. I don't have kids, so sadly enough he turns into one of mine. Sometimes I go over board. At least I didn't hide eggs this year and make him find them.



Uh, maybe cuz we're going in June? YES.



We spent Easter Sunday eating Hershey kisses and then going to the Dahl's. Here is Aaron and I with cupcakes and aunt Tina.



Grandma was so fun and decided we should play games on Easter. So, after a scrumptous dinner, we played BINGO and then divided into teams to play more games.

This is Aaron's uncle. Their team could not figure out answers so after 30 minutes of racking their brain they had to bust out the world wide web.

It was pretty hilarious.


Grandma and Aaron and Easter Sunday. The two cutest people ever.



Last Tuesday I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by Last Chance. For any of you who have been there parking is a BEAST. So this is "I got the first parking spot and I rule" face. Also, a great view of the sealants in my molars.


Went to Gecko with Amy Hall Riter, Julie and her cute girls, Aud, Ash and baby. Seriously my nephews eyebrows are the best.




Last Friday AED induction was the event. Aaron has been the president of this pre-med honors society club this past year so he was in charge of putting this induction together. It turned out great and he gave such a great speech. This was the best part. All of the inductees were given stethoscopes and candles after they were to walk over to Aaron and get their picture taken. Well.... the camera, after every picture, had to charge 30 seconds. So... it was very awkward and I was the only one giggling cuz I know my husband was so uncomfortable and I was secretly loving it!

I'm satan!




Aaron swearing in the new officers. The girl all the way to the left is the new president. She was Aaron's vice president this year and saved his booty many-a-times.




You know, even though he tries to dye oranges instead of eggs, gets a bajillion photo radar tickets, and steals all the covers every night---

he is the best and I love him. Thank heavens AED is over, right Dahl!


Oh, and my only sunbeam today called me a dork.

it was probably the highlight of my day. I told him to tell me I was beautiful and not a dork. He did so everything is back a-okay with my favorite sunbeam/3 year old.



































4 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Allie! You guys are just the cutest and it looks like life is going great :) Love that the boys tried to dye oranges. haha. Too funny! Don't they always make life more exciting? Love it!

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Oh, Allie- you are so funny! 2 things- 1) we need to lay out. 2) we need to make our wreaths.

It was great seeing you last week but it wasn't enough.

Aimee Smith said...

who knew that an orange would not change colors and that it would just make a mess? Oh wait.... WE DID! Can't wait to see you more!

Aimee Smith said...

Who knew an orange could not be dyed or that it would make a mess? Oh wait... WE DID!!!