Sunday, May 29, 2011

LONG LIVE SUMMER!

Oh wow. So last Sunday we introduced our parents into the Biebs. I think my mom and dad liked it more then they show. Also, they laughed their heads off remembering how us 3 girls acted like this towards New Kids AND my mom with Nick Carter!


On a totally DIFFERENT note Aaron and I have been watching Man vs. Food like crazy and that guy is so chubby.



We babysat baby while his dad was graduating! It's so awesome and we are so proud of him and for getting into law school!





We met up with everyone at Five Guys for dinner after his graduation. This baby kills me!



We went to the lake with the Dahl family. Leave it to my husband to find the goats in the mountains. You don't see but he has this huge water-gun-launcher thing and tried to hit them! Play nice Aaron!




Ash was sitting in the front of the boat and tried to stay dry.... the captain turned and water went ALL over her. Heee Heeeee Heee!!!!!



Aaron and Mark cliff jumping. I'm very surprised how fast Aaron jumped off. Usually it takes him like 20 minutes but he just jumped right off. I'm so proud!



Ash, Heather and Rhea




So.... this picture is for my mom. Aaron and I went to our ward campout with some of our friends, the Rush's. This is the ONLY picture I managed to take but we found this little guy in the street! We tried feeding him peach rings and gummy bears, but he was not into that.

And the campout was fun! I'm still trying to be a better camper. Any camping tips that make camping a dream??? Send them my way!



Friday night we got together with our frends the Jones'. We had an awesome dinner at Pita Jungle (which is like the ONLY place Aaron and I go to) and after we decided to walk to Dairy Queen then back to our house to watch Hot Rod (which is like the ONLY movie Aaron and I watch). This is Sam. And this is Sam making a mess out of his ice cream because he just HAD to get a large cone.



Friday the 27th was baby Sam's 1st birthday and on Saturday Ash threw a ROCKIN party for baby. Rhea made a special cake for the 1 year old. Super talented eh!



Mark preparing baby for his own special cake!




Don't know what happpened to this picture, but he loved the cake. It was not until the very end he realized the smashing and throwing was so fun!




Aaron of course was playing like a little boy himself. The little boy all the way the right is my new primary kid. Classes combined and I have a lot of them now and I just love them!



My parents and Audrey showed up. My dad in circus theme attire and all!



Ash worked so hard all day preparing for the party. It turned out SUPER awesome. And her sunburn turned out SUPER awesome too!



Love this 1 year old big boy!



And this picture is exactly what I'm going to do. One week from TODAY I'm runnin the marathon. I just started to get the jitters today.

I'm gonna run freaking wild and kick that marathon in the BOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh, and more importantly I'm so excited to see BFF Kelly O'Fallon too.



































No comments: