First off, it was this handsome boy's birthday on Feb. 1st. 20 years old, I just can't believe it! Even though he is 20 years old he will always be my little baby who plays with legos!Saturday was my race (in post above) so we did that Saturday morning and then he took me to my favorite: KONA GRILL. We love it. Then he treated me to an outfit and jewelry at F21, way to bring in your birthday Aboy(??)
Sunday we were lucky enough to have both of our families together to celebrate Dahl's birthday. We had awesome carne asada tacos and BYU mint browies! Aaron was spoiled rotten because both families love him to pieces.
Honestly, who couldn't?
Wade, Heather and Z came over to celebrate the big 25....
And of course, our FAVORITE baby was there hogging all of our attention. WE LOVE BABY SAM!!!
The best S.I.L ever! She thought of the idea of the dinner and it was a hit!
Auddie with her new love....
Monday, which was his actual real birthday, I was lucky enough to have off, so we met the Dahl gang at Sauce for lunch and light shopping. Later that night we had some of our friends over(which I managed to not get ANY pictures of...) for Smore's and cake. It was perfect spending the whole weekend with everyone we love!
Love you Dahl, and I'm super happy that you are 25 and finally caught up to me! I ain't no cougar any more!
coming soon:
*My mamma's birthday (which is today, but she left us on her birthday to spend time in Cali with Rhonnie...)
*Our funeral-filled weekend last weeked 3 states 1 day.
*Newly-wed game with our best friends ever!
2 comments:
Wow time flies! Happy big 25 to him! Little Sam is gettting to be so big and cute! It's been way too long- we sure miss you all down that way! :)
Allie, we love your blog. I'm jealous, I want to play a fun newlywed game with all our Arizona friends. Also, I saw the BodyWorlds exhibit when it came to the Arizona Science Center. It had way too many wieners for my liking!
Post a Comment