Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A week of BLISS

Life post grad is awesome. It's been a week and I'm already feeling SO lazy! Last week some hygiene girls and I went to disneyland. It was a BLAST. It totally wore me out.

Our scared faces because we are about to go into the haunted mansion.

Its a small world. and I must say, this was the cheapest trip i have ever taken. I spent 11 dollars in the park.
al, you rock.

ahhhh grad. Julie and I. She is my girl. I never would have made it without her, she saved my booty many-a-times!

ohhh the dream team.
he is a saint for putting up with me, but i love him so much! i can't wait to work all the time so he can just... have... one job instead of like.... 7.

I don't know how this got on my camera. but this is my favorite lib-ster. Wish he would move back! love you libsie!

Sheree, Amy and I waiting for Kristin and Matty to make their grand appearance.

Kristin and Matty! They are the cutest couple. I love this girl so much and we are so happy for them both. Matty snatched a good one cuz she is the bomb.

Lastly, pay back is a BI-ATCH! I am so happy to get rid of this lovely thing collecting dust in my garage! Happy wedding Heather, we can't wait for the big day! I love you and Wade so much!

Well suckers, I'm off to another lovely vacation because my life is awesome.
and so is my husband, we actually are going to hang out non stop til Sunday--- wish us luck!
al.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, my love! I am so happy your life is falling into place. You totally deserve it.

Stephanie said...

congratulations my love! I am so happy that your life is falling into place. you deserve it!

r+s+a laney said...

haha cute pics! ps i'm a giant

Heather said...

I'm so glad you gave me the lamp!! We needed some extra lighting for the wedding so we're gonna just stick it in the middle of everything!! Perfect timing

Joanna Brimhall said...

Craziness- We were just in d-land last weekend. Sad that i never saw you!

PS you should go on one more vacation with us for Memorial day! Congrats on Graduating! We miss you guys :-)