Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our BID-ness

First off, this is how Aaron and I both feel (acutally i'll feel this way Saturday at 1:00 and Aaron sometime around May 12th... but it is SO near)..... just had to get that outta the way!
Here are some of the fun events we have been doing around town.

Kate and I did the Pat Tilman run. It was so fun! TOOOOO many people, and we lost our keys. ok, i did. i lose EVERYTHING. But someone eventually turned them in and we got to go home

Hygiene girls night out! we went out for a fellow students birthday woo hoo! i love these girlies!

Saying goodbye to Taylor at the airport. England is very lucky! (IF he ever makes it over there...!) He will make a great missionary and we love you SO SO SO much tay tay!

Below:

We attended Jennifer Jean's wedding. It was a blast:
1. Jen is my left sided sista
2. Audrey looked G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S
3. We sat next to a girl who was NUTS and kept us entertained for hours

i love my sisters
Jen and Garrett. Love these two. I am so happy for them they are the cutest couple ever and i couldn't ask for a better best friend for my sister

Taylor left and Tanner came home! always somethin goin on at the Dahl home! I have realized Tanner grew about 3 feet.

I think he is so handsome!

ok, why is my neck all weird. believe it or not i took 4 shots, i thought it was the angle, my sucking in, my huge smile etc, etc, etc-- no my neck is freakishly weird.

how cute is he?????
he is pretty funny too

3 comments:

Dahly Mama said...

Great blog, Allie!! Lots happening these days!! Is that last pic of Aaron really the son that I birthed???? What a goof!

ps. your neck is fine!! at least its not hanging down to your chest!
YOu're way to cute to have any worries about that, anyway!

r+s+a laney said...

For sure we'll see you this weekend, can't wait. PS green skirt below from anthro...obsessed. I almost got it, but rob would have killed me.

r+s+a laney said...

ok just realized you approve your comments before they are posted, so when i mentioned the green skirt in the previous post i didn't think it went through haha. oh silly me.