Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hallelujah!

Hooray class 2010!

..... bout dang time.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY! I am so proud of you! Congrats

Kippy said...

who's that hot blond bombshell??!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Lori said...

Wow! That's an awesome! Do you get to make the big bucks now while Aaron stays in school?

Aimee Smith said...

Yeah Al! You should hear Corb these days... I fall into bed exhausted and he is like,"You didn't floss Aimee. I watched a guy get his gum disease treated today and you need to go floss.. well if you want to keep your teeth." It is like living with Timmy the Guilt Trip Tooth! I am so excited for you Al! And I need to ask you a question about this picture but I will text it to you! HOORAY class of 2010!!

Heather said...

aw cute!! you're all matchy-matchy (as Z would say!) and so cute! and congrats!

Joanna Brimhall said...

Congrats!! So now that your done, this means you and aaron should come on our Memorial Day Vacation... :-) and we need to hang out :-)

aprilhoyt said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Melissa said...

YAY! CONGRATS! I'm very proud of you Miss Al. (tear) K, and I honestly tried to find a girl in that pic that was even close to being as cute as you -- none! You're beautiful. LOVE YA.

audrey said...

yeah Allie... what a relief to be done AND graduate with honors. You little smarty pants!