These pictures are already my favorite! I can not wait to see more of them!
I read your blog a lot and I have to say that I think you are the cutest! My cousin married good! I love the one of you pulling Aarons fake teeth!
hey where did you take those pics?
way cute pictures. love billy bob teeth
Hey! You guys look great : ) Love the pics
Davey does rock. Those pics. are so cute. Can't believe you are graduating in the next MONTH. with HONORS. Who knew? :)
YES, Davey does rock! It was fun seeing you. We need to see each other more often.
Al, I was just looking at these pictures again and you totally look like Kelly Ripa in the second one from the bottom! I totally just made your day huh? I am not lying though! You are awesome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These pictures are already my favorite! I can not wait to see more of them!
I read your blog a lot and I have to say that I think you are the cutest! My cousin married good! I love the one of you pulling Aarons fake teeth!
hey where did you take those pics?
way cute pictures. love billy bob teeth
Hey! You guys look great : ) Love the pics
Davey does rock. Those pics. are so cute. Can't believe you are graduating in the next MONTH. with HONORS. Who knew? :)
YES, Davey does rock! It was fun seeing you. We need to see each other more often.
Al, I was just looking at these pictures again and you totally look like Kelly Ripa in the second one from the bottom! I totally just made your day huh? I am not lying though! You are awesome!
Post a Comment