
my baby brother left yesterday on his mission! tears of joy! i will miss him so much! i didn't realize how hard it would be. i hope two years goes by fast. it better.
and no extending for this elder.
this is right before we left for the airport.

The dahl family and nay at his open house on sunday

the best stake pres ever.
i love you pres laney! thank you!

the siblings at the airport. we had a hard time. and we looked like idiots. channel 5 news was at the airport. and i'm sure they thought something very traumatic was going on. good thing they didn't record us.

the brothers.
we love you nay nay and i will count every day and i can't wait for you to get back!
go get em!
4 comments:
I may be partial but I think we have the most handsome, spiritual special brother missionary on the planet. Well, not like it's a competition. I L-O-V-E this guy so much. He has a piece of my heart that's for sure.
It really will go fast! He looks good as a missionary. Your family is so cute!
is elder nathan bloggin from brazil ;) ?? i bet it's super weird not to have him around. loved seeing all the fam. love you guys.
Oh! I just think the world of Nathan. My job is lifeless without him around... completely BORING! Things I love about your brother: his laugh, his twinkle eyes, and his hugs.
I can't wait to hear all of his cool stories!
Post a Comment