Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Catchin up.

Why not catch up. I don't wanna study. So, in January I headed to Dallas. Why because Dallas is where the fun is at---
And where JFK got shot. They have a X in the road, which I think is gory, but whatev.
And it is freezing there. Look, it's an ICE POND. I was TOO cold.
and we enjoyed a great weekend filled with a board review class full of knowledge and non stop talk about teeth. teeth, teeth, teeth.

In Jan kate ran the PF changs 1/2 marathon. I like to think of myself as her running partner, so i was SUPER proud of her, i teared up even!

Look who opened a present early! Jan 31st was Aaron's big day.

Rhea and I threw a GREAT surprise party (prob my last) it was so fun to have everyone show up! Aaron was so surprised, mainly at the fact i kept it a secret. cuz i HATE secrets.

KEL bel even came to the event. She stayed super long and we shared stories over our favorite- my mom's texas sheet cake. i LOVE you kelly. and i LOVE you texas sheet cake!

We went hiking with the askins clan over v-day weekend. mom's comment about picture above
"maybe they mean phoenix is LESS THAN something"
i laughed cuz that was funny.

we hiked the wind caves and mom and dad made it to top!!!! proud children.

after hiking we headed down to tucson, why?
hello, padre kino's mission.
and... it's totally not a pizza place.

look, how cute.
he leaves soon. his birthday was Feb. 1
i'm sooooo excited to have him go.....................................................................
not.

we saw fly peeps at padre kino's that were worthy of picture taking.

after the mission, we headed to the romantic town of tombstone for some fun.
and dirty bathrooms. but good ice cream.

we went to cheesecake factory to celebrate suzy p's 25 birthday. :)
mom you look awesome!

a couple of us volunteered at a homeless shelter because, naturally, we are caring people.
and wanted a free day at disneyland.

cute Z lost a tooth, which your mandibular central incisor is totally your first primary tooth to go, and totally the first to erupt in permanent dentition, so don't worry it's normal.
please, please, please make me stop studying.

met the scholio girly's for lunch one saturday. I MISS THEM. they are a HOOT and HOLLAR!

"international symposium of the utilization of multipurpose research reactors and related international cooperation"

... don't worry, just a little light reading at ASU.
if anyone, ANYONE, can explain to me what this is, i will give you whatever you want.


...............................................................................come home soon A-boy................................i miss you..............................

6 comments:

Aimee Smith said...

Al I miss you! Also the shirt you wore to the surprise bash is ADORABLE! You are two cute for words and I could really use getting a soda with you right now... or Apple Pie at Denny's at 2am! Love you girly!

Kippy said...

loved the catch up. and how do you know jenna used to be phelps??? really funny. i was good friends with her bro rex and knew the fam well. small world sista. that last picture is cute. you reading that book REALLY cracked me up. seriously random weird ambiguous complicated title. thats why i hate libraries right there. see you sunday hopefully !!

r+s+a laney said...

FUN activities! Ps we move home middle of June HOORAY! Where should we live??

miss paige said...

well i have to say, even i was waiting for an update from you! i love your outfit at aaron's surprise party-and i also am suppppper surprised/happy you kept the secret! go girl! seriously, we should spend some time looking at calendars and figure out something that would work for getting together. we could be like our moms and plan those get-a-way trips once a year. cooooool!! love you

Heather said...

wait... that part about "first to erupt in permanent dentition" doesn't sound good... is it good? what does that mean Allie???!?

Fun pics tho!

Melissa said...

K, I LOVE this post. Such a good catch up. You have so much fun always! I love it. And do yo know what my favorite part of that post was? What you said about the last pic....."come home soon A-boy, I miss you". Not gonna lie, totally touch my heart. I wish Cohen and I were there to play with you. We basically don't see Brock either this semester. LOVE YA AL!