i post about school. it's my thing.
others.... post nothing but their children and babies.
this is my baby.
Official Grades
Class
DHE 114 Emergency Medicine 2.000 ~~~~ B
DHE 120 Pre-Clinical Dental Hygiene 6.000 ~~~~ B
DHE122 Dental Anat/Embry/Histol 2.000 ~~~~ A
DHE 124 Dental Radiography 2.000 ~~~~ B
DHE 125 Dental Radiography Lad 1.000 ~~~~ B
DHE 127 Prevention of Dental Disease 3.000 ~~~~ A
and notice. not even a C. i destroyed em last semester.
p.s. i still need patients. please?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Way to go! Tell me about being a patient.
what do we have to do to be a patient? i think we talked about it a few times..details.
definite bragging rights for you and your baby!!
Okay, you probably don't want to practice on me. But, when you get to the point that you need a hard case then I am your girl!
Glad you'll still love me!
CONGRATULATIONS to my smartie pants! Love you.
Oh, my little niece or nephew is the cutest, I couldn't be more proud. Could you PLEASE capitalize those I's. That is like nails on a chalk board. (we just learned about simile's).
Hey Allie-
This is Joy (Audrey's friend). My hubby needs to get his teeth cleaned and he doesn't have insurance. What are your prices and where is it? If you could e-mail me with all the info that'd be great!
joy.albrecht@gmail.com
And congrats on the good grades!
Miss AL! You ROCK!! Those grades are amazing. Yikes. What a smarty. I LOVE being a blogger. It's so great to keep in touch. I'm almost going to post another belly pic.. It's getting bigger! It's the weirdest thing ever. I had to go buy belly bands so I can leave my pants un-done and they hold them up. Sweet. I highly recommend them when the time comes for you. LOVE LOVE!!
Yea!!! Awesome grades Allie! We are proud of you!! I agree with Aud that he/she is cute. Not as adorable as some babies though!! (like the real ones!). But we will love it as we will love all our grandbabies!! At least until the crying, kicking, smiling gurgling, pouty kind come!!!
No, but we are very proud of what you are doing!! YOu go girl!!
Now about the i's thing. I literally had to look under the light to tell that they weren't capitalized. (yes, nails and chalkboard for me too, usually!) But I could not tell with the color scheme or somthing!! So tell Audrey that it's all in the eye of the beholder!!
Jon wants to be a patient. Let us know what hoops he needs to jump through for you to look at his teeth!
Post a Comment