Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 baby!


happy new year! so for 2009 no soda for me. aaron is challenging me, actually i forced him to challenge me. so here we go!
happy nu yeee-uh to all you suckers!
and p.s
my life is magical right now. sleeping in. and loving it, by the way.

5 comments:

Jane said...

You showed up on my sidebar as 2009 baby...I thought you had an announcment of a baby in 2009.

Happy New Year.

Kippy said...

way to make us all feel like losers! i believe you can do it.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

You are so good and I am very proud of you! I don't think I could do it!

This weekend was so much fun! I love hanging out with you and Aaron!

Lisa Shumway said...

I've been loving sleeping in late! I can't believe we have to go back to school in 2 weeks, I wish it was longer!

Unknown said...

I did that, too. How's your head? ;)