can i just say i am so happy election day... election... electioning... electoral college... blah is over.i am SO done with it. and why is this underlined...
that above picture is our double date last saturday.
good thing ian has an awesome girlfriend who i could talk to.
and good thing a great football game was going on.
i got together with brooke and baby on saturday. i want my mom to have another. baby that is, not brooke.
we go from her house to my parents, so they could get in on the cuteness of this baby, on the way guess what! a lemonade sale! that is our childhood! but they are totally upgrading from lemonade to APPLE CIDER! we had to support.
i'm biased. this is the cutest baby i have ever seen. look, she is even partly winking at the camera.
she wouldn't stop staring at me. awe. i chubby-ed her all day.hope all is good in the world out there. don't really know what's going on, i just know i still have a neighbor that pounds on the wall when i talk, put dishes away, move, basically when i am conscious. sorry edna. you know what, NO i am NOT sorry.
peace.
7 comments:
Did Edna yell at you again? What a B... I need to get my hands on that chunker... doesn't that make YOU want a baby? PLEASE?
AND by chunker I meant baby, not Edna. She may be a chunker too though.
I think you have enough friends to take out Edna...you know, just annoy her enough that she wants to move.
I am laughing about the Lemonade, er cider sale. I know those boys! I work with their parents at the school.
are you having baby fever? She is a cutie! Miss you guys!
Hey Allie!! you liked the pic on my blog of you and Aaron? I need to get into the "take pics of every person I ever see, every day, doing any and everything, don't I??
Hey, can I borrow your engagement pics CD? I need a good up close pic of you two for my wall arrangement! Or I could just use the one on my blog!! Ok, maybe not! hee hee
I have to just say that you are the funniest girl I know! I'm sorry Edna, no, no I'm not sorry! I love you!
Do you think you're funnier now that you're married? That's the opinion I'm leaning towards.
Post a Comment