Saturday, November 15, 2008

the messer-- becomes the messeeeee

katie HATES me borrowing clothes. i don't do it anymore. i don't live a room away anymore.
but i used to borrow them. and i didn't ask.
if there is one thing you NEVER do in your life it is.... borrow clothes from katie without asking. i don't know how but she always finds out. you hide them in your room, for some reason she searches your room and finds it, you hang it up differently she notices.... blah.how does she bloody do that?
well, that is a cute little number she has on huh.
totally mine.
well, i was giving it away and she wanted it. i always feel like a million bucks when katie wants something of mine and i always want to be a brat and be like... well you didn't return it last time, or i had to go searching for it, but i never do because the little sister comes out and is thrilled that I have something SHE wants.
so... even though she didn't "take this without asking"
she still wanted something of mine...
and..
i feel like a million bucks.
and on that note i am going to go upstairs and ask her if i can borrow a movie to take home and watch... i have been given that privilege because i returned the last movie i borrowed.
she is harsher than blockbuster, hollywood video and netflix.
this posts for you tater.

4 comments:

Elder Nathan Askins said...

Thanks for having me pose like I'm pregnant. For all of you looking...I AM NOT PREGNANT. And you are silly. I haven't sent you to collections since you return your movies on time. Someone has to be a stickler or Allie would lose everything I own.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

I sure love you! I can't wait for Friday! :) You are the best ever!!! Thanks for making this happen! :)

Anonymous said...

allie our brains are almost as alike as you and aim's.

that is EXACTLY how i am ALL THE TIME.

shell said...

katie looks stunning. that's all there is to it. stunning.