we're back! and i'm already blogging. get a life al. but... i love blogging. well, sadly enough i don't have any pictures from the wedding. ha but check out my sisters blogs to look they did a pretty good job.
well-- we got married! it's weird! not for the fact of being married... for the fact i don't live at home! it's hard. some people might say we have a close family.um, cuz we do. and we like being with each other. and we miss each other and we cry for each other (right kate?) but it's a blast. it's so fun just to be with him, its for forever! so, for our honeymoon we spent 3 nights in scottsdale and the coolest hotel. and then we headed to cali to go on a cruise for the week!
here are some pictures. okay, so... our battery ran out our second night on the cruise. hahhahh. go figure. so we bought a disposable and i'll just put them on a cd, but until then.... here are some... and--- i don't know how to put them in order, so they are totally un organized. but who cares.

has anyone ever seen aaron eat? he eats like the food is going to run away. so the buffetts were perfect for him. it was a sight to see him get plate after plate and scarf.

us on our way to sea port village.

us at seaport village. the weather was perfect! and aaron got the HOTTEST shirt and i got the HOTTEST purse that i adore!

so, i bet no honeymooners get this... um, def a magnet we're putting on the fridge.
k, we're funny.

i just love him.

so, aaron filled up the car. the first time, forgot to screw the lid on.
but the second, how did he forget to screw it on again??? al got a little mad.

we left our passports in our luggage that was already packed on the ship... so for check in we couldn't get on the boat cuz we didn't have our passports. so.. we had to wait until they found it. i got pissed, cuz i have a little susan askins in me and after the man said "um, it's gonna take a while there is 3000 suitcases on the ship, sorry" i told aaron, okay you will probably see a side of me you don't want to see on this trip cuz after 4 hrs of waiting all hell will break loose.
luckily we got them, no hell breaking loose and crisis averted.

we're so in love.

cruisin baby!

this is my favorite game! and we played it for HOURS once at gameworks so when i saw it in the casino we put all the quarters we had! no winning. good thing.

okay, this is in scottsdale at a place called grimaldi's. we had the best pizza!

scottsdale!

look it's a blue drinking fountain! in the middle of nowhere!

our hotel was so neat. not just because grandpa dahl and phyllis were staying there too... but they left these haiku poems for you everywhere. kinda telling you what to do. i thought they were neat.

driving.

mistah and mrs DAHL!!

we went to sprinkles and aaron had to show me how the whole sprinkles experience went. he thinks he's a master....

um, yeah my cupcake was delicous. if they just had that in heaven... i'd be okay with it.

our christmas card for 08. ....lies.

it's kinda like the bulls balls in new york, right?

this is just after we left the temple on the way to the luncheon. we prob have been married for 20 minutes. where did we go first??
QT baby! FOUNTAIN SODA'S ...we're gonna have a good life.

we went to sugar bowl in scottsdale.

aaron eating our dessert. we ate a lot. and loved it.

our cute little hotel.

aaron was not feeling well in scottsdale. i am thinking its cuz we ate crap. so. he wanted vitamins.
he just didn't know what to pick. and i thought it was funny.
sorry it's so long! but i love my life!!!!!!!!!!!
14 comments:
Yeah Al, it looks like you guys had a blast, but I am soooo glad you are home and hanging with us tonight (thanks for working Aaron). Congrats on making it through the first week. Love you! XOXOX
BUT I do want to see cruise pics!
You.are.one.of.a.kind. And you are funny. We missed you. So I'm glad you're back. I especially love how you put your pictures in no particular order in this blog. Gives it a little personality, don't ya think?
al you're back! You guys are great! I'm glad you had a good time! (minus the whole passport debacle)
Al I love you guys! And I love all these pictures. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the Dahls!
Loved all the pictures!!I can make comments now because I set up my own blog...but only so I can make comments on the blogs I stalk!! You two are the most "Dahl"ing couple ever!! I loved your wedding day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
I love it! Wow, Mrs. Dahl going on your second week of marriage. You two are so happy I love it!! Love you can can't wait to do drinks!
Congrats Al! You guys are so cute!
welcome back dahls! i want to see your place and all the cute stuff you got. whoo hoo!!
you've had sex! hahaha. love it. ps cute pics. i grew up going to sugar bowl, great place. so jealous you went on a cruise. let's plan one together, ok cool.
you've had sex! hahaha. love it. ps cute pics. i grew up going to sugar bowl, great place. so jealous you went on a cruise. let's plan one together, ok cool.
you've had sex! hahaha. love it. ps cute pics. i grew up going to sugar bowl, great place. so jealous you went on a cruise. let's plan one together, ok cool.
Yea for the Dahls!! I'm so happy we are sisters now!!! :)
three words...I love it!!
I was so bummed to miss the wedding. But so happy to see all of the pictures on here, and the ones your sisters posted. You two are so cute, and so in love it is the best!
Congrats again--
Post a Comment