this is after the first meal i made. cute! we were happy. and stuffed!
we had kel over for dinner thursday. she was there to taste the rigatoni i made.
hit. everyone loved it. i am good.
baked rigatoni.
kel and al. looking hot as always. no literally we were so hot in my little house. who cares we still look good.
well we are loving life! i am just getting ready for hygiene school. which i am dreading. ugh. like thinking about it gets me sick. oh well. i am at my parents for the day and i am very excited cuz i've missed this family like crazy.
out fools.
7 comments:
AL I am so proud and ps I have a killer pot roast recipe if you would like to try it!
Oh, Allie. I Love YOU! It was so great to go out for drinks with you yesterday! Let's do it again before school starts if you have the time! :)
Allie!! Congrats on the wedding!! You look great! How exciting for you guys! You make a great suzy home maker!
Just call you Betty. Betty Crocker. It looks just like mom. Yay you. Passing along the simple yummy recipes.
Wow that food looks amazing! You guys look so happy now as a married couple! Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding... I'm sure I'll see you around sometime though!
Allie! And Aaron! I started reading your blog and i couldn't stop. Turns out maybe we should be blog friends. Happy marriage! Too cute.
we got that thing with our names engraved in it TOO! funny. hey we are here so we have to come see your place. call rob.
Post a Comment