Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OKAY OKAY OKAY I'LL UPDATE

a lot of time is being consumed by the wedding. i don't know if this brings out the best in me. probably its cuz i don't know what i want. like... I.E. FLOWERS. this was miserable. i didn't know what i wanted, and ... bless this ladys heart.... she just wasn't help.and... if one more person says, "you know honey, its just up to you" maybe, just maybe i could stare at them in the face, while jabbing their eyeballs out and shoving bamboo up their fingernails. so... friends, if your coming, i don't know how the flowers will look.
it was my grandmas birthday last week so we went down on sunday to celebrate. i love her! well... she's a lover. we had a good time and we got her this digital frame that... i think its a little after her time but...she will like it. THE NAN likes anything.
THE NAN already blew them out. this is her "fake out"

nay's band played at an end of the year graduation party. they rocked the house. he is adorable and i love watching him play cuz the real rock star comes out! next concert we'll post BEFORE hand and YOU can all come! creepies, you're uninvited.--p.s i love that jeff wilcock is perfectly in the back so it looks like he squeezed to try to be in the fam.


aaron baking a cake. doesn't it look yummy. ........... ha. way to go domestic one!


aaron eating his cake. he asked if i wanted a bite and ...i made this face.


so A had this good idea for a yard sale. i was SOOOO not into it. not supportive, bad attitude... everything. this is my take on garage sales. its too much work to make like... 150 bucks. let me sleep in and take my debit card for a week and we'll save that amount. but, being a nice... girlfriend, fiance... whatever i am, i said lets do it. so we did it. it wiped me out... but we made a little cash. don't think i'll be doing that for a while.


it was mindy's birthday! i had so much fun at that dinner! she is a hoot. ... and i can't stop thinking about that shirt that the other allie had on.... but it was fun and mindy, HAVE A GREAT YEAR! --can't wait to see you on thursday!

well, that is my life... oh yeah, and i'm getting ready for hygiene school. so far this week i...
went to the dr's on monday for vaccines.
went to the gyno on tuesday
going to the dr's for more shots and reading of the last shots today.
going to the eye dr on thursday
and going to the dr for more shots and readings on friday!
thank goodness for a week off, EH.
NONE the LESS.... I AM SO BLESSED.

5 comments:

Aimee Smith said...

Yeah for Gyno Tuesday! I am sorry al I know how crazy everything is and can get and will continue to be but roll with it you will make it!

Ashley said...

Can I just say one thing...
I can't wait until we are sisters :)

audrey said...

girls for gynos! Debbie and mom are crazy.. I can't believe you mentioned that on your blog. Thanks for not mentioning my lies...

Jane said...

Thanks for the update! Looks like life is making, I mean keeping things crazy!

Kippy said...

Ha ha, your posts always entertain me! I say get ALL the Dr. appointments in while still on the parents insurance though, great idea. Work with gynos everyday, still hate going. Draw blood everyday, still hate getting mine done. Blind as a bat, hate getting my eyes dilated and air puffed in them. So yes, definitely not a week off. Glad the wedding is coming along. I remember feeling the same, way to many decisions from flowers to jewelry to blahhh is how i started feeling. It will all work out, and beautifully I'm sure. And I love all you gals blondness for summertime!