You bought PINK ones al.... its a good thing I love you so much! Plus we already discussed as long as you are not wearing them because you think they are stylish I can excuse them during work hours.
this is shelly on kips computer. i too bought a pair for around the house and what-not. jason totally made fun of me to no end and what happened on Saturday??? oh!! that's Jason wearing them while mowing the lawn!! silly peoples
Hey comfort is all that matters. And pink would of been my choice too.
thanks for your comment on my blog. I got the template from loulee blogs. Check her out if you are looking for a new look. And they are free! http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
12 comments:
You bought PINK ones al.... its a good thing I love you so much! Plus we already discussed as long as you are not wearing them because you think they are stylish I can excuse them during work hours.
I'm jealous......but...I'm getting them for my b-day!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!
I agree with Aimee. Still not a fan and I will continue to make fun of them. Kids wearing them are cute though...
are you in the bathroom? on the toilet?
ps i'm trying to get in touch with shelly and kippy. how do i do that?
wow you dont post for like a million years and then THE ONE DAY i don't check all my blogs you post TWICE so then i have to scroll lots and lots.
i know, i'm lazy.
at least they are pink. always a redeeming quality in my book. promise you won't wear them with your dress.
this is shelly on kips computer. i too bought a pair for around the house and what-not. jason totally made fun of me to no end and what happened on Saturday??? oh!! that's Jason wearing them while mowing the lawn!! silly peoples
Still haven't made the plunge. Love the color though. I commented to the post below.
Hey comfort is all that matters. And pink would of been my choice too.
thanks for your comment on my blog. I got the template from loulee blogs. Check her out if you are looking for a new look. And they are free!
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
I have the same pair and I LOVE THEM!!! Nothing wrong with Crocks. Lets go get drinks soon in our matching crocks. Love you!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are a utahard. Miss your darling face and laugh.
Post a Comment