Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy waste of money day

happy heart day!!!!! hearts are all around us. we need to recognize. i love them.
this is hart soccer.

my favorite- heart, the band. they are coming to town. tonight. wish i could go.

heart cookies. yum. ....yum?
bob hart. does anyone know what amazing things this man has accomplished?? me either.
i just google searched the hart family... he popped up. happy v day bobby.


heart shape.


cardiac muscle.

HAPPY VALENTINES YOU MUSHY SHHHHHHMOOOOOOOZEY SUCKERS.

AL.

3 comments:

shell said...

i had forgotten so many hearts. thanks for the reminder. tell katie that i read in the paper that NKOTB is getting back together and they recorded some songs! break out all the stuff. i know it's still in your garage!!! time to rehang all of it. i'll come over and help.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

You are funny! My favorite is Bob! I must say that I am disappointed in the title of your post. How could you say that about my 2nd favorite holiday?! Love you!

Aimee Smith said...

you are a nerd al, that is all I am saying.