cute little boy
don't you think aud would do this on a sunday night.and take a picture of it. and include it in her fan letter.
pony tail? any day.
davey. this has his name written all over this.this post is for aud.
aud zac's a stud. FRUITY but a stud.
sorry, gotta jet, late for french.
mom is putting on her "manl-io smerAldo" on.
peace.
4 comments:
al remember how he is our celebrity boyfriend on facebook? What if we ran into him in cali... that wont happen but I am just saying!
hmm.. I dont know how I should feel about this post. You are lucky you live in a room surrounded by zac. You know it makes you have good dreams and eases your troubled mind. Smeraldo is a disease, not a shoe.
AND if you and aim fun into him in cali inform him he has fan letters to be responding to. MAINLY MINE!!
I meant run into him- it is late, and I have been bottled up in the back of the tahoe all day- enough said...
i don't get it why everyone thinks he's so hot. i guess the bus passed me by. but i guess the obsession gene runs in your family. should i name NKOTB and Dan Majerle and others.........
Post a Comment