This is so many pictures.So I will be fast. Thorough, but fast.
#1. I got new sunglasses. Target you do me so right.
In March we went to see Wicked!! It was awesome. This is me and Ryan. He is just like a little brother. We're broadway show snobs. And we are totally ok with it.
Then... annually of course...
We celebrated Jon Bon Jovi's birthday, the Biebs, and Dr. Seuss b-day at cakes by April. YUMMY!
We celebrated Jon Bon Jovi's birthday, the Biebs, and Dr. Seuss b-day at cakes by April. YUMMY!Aaron and I were lucky enough to watch little Asher (my Godson) while Aim and Corb went out to dinner for their anniversary.
Oh he is just so cute and lovable!
Oh he is just so cute and lovable!
We took him to the temple and he loved looking at Jesus and by loved I mean he was terrified! He is so curious and it is so fun!Our good friend Mindy Udall got married to Shaun. It was such a fun wedding she was such a beautiful bride... that I didn't get any pictures of!!!
Amy, Al and Aud
Amy, Al and AudThe sisters journeyed to Toby Keith's Bar for a Clay Walker concert. We loved it, because he is adorable and we met the nuttiest people. Like we always do. And I wore wedges and my feet were killing me.
Sunday nights:
pounce as usual. This night, Katie kept getting high cards and we found it amusing, so naturally I take a picture.
pounce as usual. This night, Katie kept getting high cards and we found it amusing, so naturally I take a picture.And then, BEST of all:
My favorite little boy came in to town:
my baby nephew Sam!
Look at those cheeks and that double chin that I just kissed all the time while he was here!
Look at those cheeks and that double chin that I just kissed all the time while he was here!
He sure does love Papa. It was adorable, they were rolling the ball and he was mimicking everything Papa was doing!!
The Friday night baby Sam was here Rhea and Sam took us all to Peter Piper. After:
Baby cuddled to uncle and it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen!We went to a show to see Parlor Mob. Aaron and Curtis band that they just love.

Curtis was in heaven!

Curtis was in heaven!I made a lot of stops by the Riter's to see that lovable babe Cece!

She looks like her daddy so much it's crazy!

She looks like her daddy so much it's crazy!March was Tanner's birthday. And in memory of his Irish heritage (???) he wanted corn beef and cabbage for dinner. God bless Rhea's heart. What a kind mother.
Sorry Tan, not my favorite birthday meal you have chosen!
Sorry Tan, not my favorite birthday meal you have chosen!Alejandra Dahl, my super awesome cousin, went hiking with me up Camelback.
She taught me how to parallel park! So easy! (if only I could remember now how to do it...)
She taught me how to parallel park! So easy! (if only I could remember now how to do it...)KJ threw a water balloon fight. So, no I didn't get pictures of that, but yes, I did get pictures of the boys wrestling.

Seriously, they are all on top of Ian!?!?!

Seriously, they are all on top of Ian!?!?!I went to the dental school to have my friend Sara, who is in hygiene school, clean my teeth.
And she is totally professional...
And she is totally professional...At work, I cleaned a coworker's teeth
And it was hilarious, floss got stuck in Kim's teeth and that has never happened to me before! Good thing it was an employee or I would be mortified!
And it was hilarious, floss got stuck in Kim's teeth and that has never happened to me before! Good thing it was an employee or I would be mortified!Over all, it has been a very busy month!
But best of all, if you guys know the rest of this pic.....
You will know how happy I am that my baby brother got home from his mission. He is the best, and the apple of my eye and I seriously can't get enough of him.
You will know how happy I am that my baby brother got home from his mission. He is the best, and the apple of my eye and I seriously can't get enough of him. Seriously, ask him, we are all probably annoying him cuz we never leave him alone. Not much has changed!





































1 comment:
I LOVE this post! Thanks for watching Asher, he loves you guys! Also, Sam and Aaron have the same thing going on as Asher and Austin big time!
Ps- That is my favorite picture of you and Nay!
Post a Comment