That's a big calling! You will do great! I hope all is well with you. The next time you come down to Tucson you better call!
How fun! You'll be awesome. And I just have to tell you that I live reading your blog.
You will be perfect for those girls!!
You will rock that calling!!! Dont back down girl!!!!! :)
GOOD LUCK!! I got called here in South Dakota to be YW Pres. a year ago and I only have had 15 girls Total...I will pray for you hehehe. You will rock it. Have fun and love those girls!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's a big calling! You will do great! I hope all is well with you. The next time you come down to Tucson you better call!
How fun! You'll be awesome. And I just have to tell you that I live reading your blog.
You will be perfect for those girls!!
You will be perfect for those girls!!
You will rock that calling!!! Dont back down girl!!!!! :)
GOOD LUCK!! I got called here in South Dakota to be YW Pres. a year ago and I only have had 15 girls Total...I will pray for you hehehe. You will rock it. Have fun and love those girls!
Post a Comment