Sunday, November 13, 2011

showers, sealings and more birthdays!

Beginning of October we threw a shower for Amy Dawn Hall Riter. She is having a baby girl named Cecelia who I already love (Amy just gave birth to her last week!)
This is Amy and she looks fabulous and Amy is one of my favorite people!

The shower was at Elyse Hall's house. And Elyse did the photography. She also did my wedding and she is the best! The best!

We got there early afternoon to set up and it turned out adorable!

It was a garden theme and perfect!

Fresh flowers, salads and pink. What more could you ask for?!?!??!

Yummy yummy cup cakes.

Cecelia Rose is so lucky to have a mom like Amy and a dad like Davey!

We had a photo booth....

And Aud and I got a little crazy....

The Roberts sisters who are the best.

Oh my mother-in-law and my silly mom!

Kristin King and I... have I told you about her? I just LOVE this girl. She is one of my favorite friends. She listens to me freak out and giggles with me and I seriously can't get enough of her!

The girly's with the mommy-to-be!

That next weekend our good friends Curtis and Jessie Fletcher got sealed! They finished school up in Utah and headed back down and we are so excited they are back and even more excited they were sealed! Curtis is Aaron's best friend from high school and we all have so much fun together!
Jessie wore her wedding dress again!

After they had a little party get together at their house and it was a blast. And Jimmy Johns subs were there so it was PERFECT.
I wanted Aaron to get a picture of us... this is what he does....leave it to Aaron. Jessie on the left trained me on my first marathon and is training me again. Why, cuz she is a running master and I want to be just like her.

The gang. Fletchers, Dahls and Brimhalls. Oh, and my pale nasty white legs.

A couple weeks later it was Jessie's 26 birthday!
We were lucky enough to celebrate it with her and all of our friends!

Annnnnd Aaron taking a picture. I think Jessie is getting food out of her teeth. Glad we got that documented.

Jared, Jessie and Allie

Aaron, Jessie and Allie

It was so fun to be with friends and loving life! We have the best people in our life and we are so grateful!

1 comment:

Rob said...

I'm loving your long hair. Hope to see you next week!