Thursday, October 27, 2011

White Coat-ness!

The end of July Aaron had his white coat ceremony for school. And....... true Susan Askins form, I have pictures documenting the ENTIRE thing! Thank goodness for mom!
Class 2015! (Awesome, but kinda depressing at the same time..... seems so far away, it'll go by in a flash!)

Dean Flynn. Sir Dean Flynn. Aaron's Dean of the Medical School. I really like him because he is so nice and personable to the students!

They called Aaron's name, he's gettin' the coat!

It was weird to me that they put the coats on every student! Luckily the class is only 48, it didn't take too too long.

Sir Dean Flynn, me and Aaron. Seriously, he is a very funny man. And FYI: Sir is NOT part of his name. Not even close. It's Stewart. Stew.

Dr. Molina and Aaron, he gave a very great and inspiring talk!

Cute Ashley with Aaron (Mark was moving their belongings to the moving truck... they were moving the next day!)

The Dahl's so proud of their brother/son/Hubs

Askins and Aaron. All loud and proud of my mom's favorite son-in-law!

After, we went to Mia's for some grub.

Here we are.... Aaron doing.... a sexy pose???? What-the-what?

The KIDS

The gang!

Proud of you Dahl, here we go!---you're my Popsicle!

2 comments:

Aimee Smith said...

You guys are adorable!

Lauren & Keven Burns said...

Yay! I am sad, I have no pictures of me and Keven on the day of his white coat ceremony. How are you? I hope all is well!