Friday, September 2, 2011

summer pics

At the end of June we headed to the New Kids on the Block and backstreet boys concert.
No lies, it was one of the BEST concerts I have ever been to! When New Kids was playing I felt like I was 5, when Backstreet Boys played I felt like I was 15 in high school! The best!
Singing Hangin' tough. Still so cute. AND DONNY???? How did he get so sexy!?!?!?!???!

This is for Katie. She will always love Joey.

See she was so excited!

Before the show Aud had some friends at the concert. They got moved to better seats. This is Aud and Lisa trying to find how close they got. They eventually found them. We tried to move to better seats. No such luck. BUT we still LOVED it.

The babies (okay, the teenagers) came over the summer to do their volleyball tournament. We spent time with them and went cosmic bowling!

They are so old! And so fun to be with!

Love birds bowling and I did so well this time! I STINK at bowling but rocked this game!

The gang.
Love you babies, come back soon!

more posts to come. I'm behind.

No comments: