
This has been a whirlwind of a month so I will be blogging more frequently all you followers!
... mom, sisters, ash and rhea...!
June 9, 2011 finally came after a year of waiting! We saw Les Miserables with my family and I love that musical EVERY time I see it. Maybe it was the 10 row or just a family favorite but it didn't disappoint.

The gang minus Nay Nay (who would have enjoyed it the most out of all of us... he loves two things in life.
Legos and Les
Mis, and he did both simultaneously.)

The lovebirds

The lovebirds
Then that weekend Aaron and I decided to head to
Las Vegas to celebrate the bachelor/
bachelorette party for our good friends Ryan and Julie. We missed out on the fun festivities Friday night but loved every second we spent with this crazy couple!

The lovely couple

Jules and Al before she went and saw the Elvis show
Sunday morning we had to take her and Ryan to our favorite place: Chocolate by the Bald man...

Ryan's brother Scott ordered some type of deliciousness.

Aaron's pretty plate. Which he
finshed and ate Julies omelet and Ryan's skillet.
What a man, what a man what a mighty good man....

Continuing this post about Aaron eating, on the way home from Vegas I had to use the restroom EXTREMELY bad and the one place we stopped you had to buy something in order to use the restroom. So, Aaron bought a polish sausage, naturally.

We loved Vegas!
Sang along to Les
Mis on the ride there and back at the top of our lungs!
Aaron's whistling included.
Stay tuned more to come!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment