
Our life is filled with fun these days! We are constantly saying:
"We love our life" good spot to be in right??!?!?

We're into frisbee golfing. We---- as in Aaron. But he is teaching me and I totally beat him at this hole! We're looking for friends to join us!

My sisters and I went to see Shrek the musical. UH-MAZ-ING! It was one of the best shows ever. So funny and such good music. If you love musicals, put this on your list as a MUST! Us with the Donkey. Our family loves the Donkey in the movie and he didn't disappoint in the musical!

Sistas for-eva

Us frisbee golfing. I didn't do so hot this day. And Aaron thinks I'm not really trying. Yes, yes I am, I'm just THAT bad! Still have fun!

We brought in the weekend by celebrating Casey and Jordan's wedding! We love the Brough family as if they are our own (us sisters are constantly creating ways Don and Nancy will adopt us...) It was fun being with old family friends and YUMMY food! We missed Aaron, as he was on a campout magnifying his calling... :)

The cute love birds.

The other cute love birds.

And how is my baby brother doing you may ask? Fine, just fine.
Keeping busy holding rubber chickens at gun point, I guess...
stay tuned. We have Katie's half marathon from today
and MINE in two weeks! Good posts to come, ballas!
4 comments:
What?! The Dahl's have free time and we haven't seen them yet? Jk I am sure you are just trying to catch up on all that time you spent apart with school and work. I'm so glad you guys are doing so well!!
How fun to start up freesbee golf-i've only done it a few times. And I love your facial expressions, it always makes me smile!
You guys just look so happy! So glad to you your doing well. Isn't life just the best being done with school? I feel like I can finally breath again and my stress levels a
Aren't up the wazoo!!
Allie there is a picture of me and Casey on your blog!!! Thats awesome. You should follow my blog at jbroughthoughts.blogspot.com. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment