Happy birthday to the best oldest sister ever. (last Saturday)She loves us and takes care of us and I'm so glad so is one of my big sisters. She is the best and i love her very much.
Above: She went to every place in Gilbert that offers free food on your birthday. It was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad Aaron, Aud and I got to watch her in New York. By watching I mean run all over the city trying to find her during her marathon. We thought we missed her at mile 17. Aud and I stopped in the middle of Manhattan and started bawling. That's how much we love our older sister. We were in the most awesome place in the country and bawling cuz we thought we missed our Tate.
I'm so proud of her and love her to pieces. Let's hope this year is as good as last! (minus giving a brother away to Brazil, okay???)
4 comments:
That's sweet Allie. And don't forge to mention I didn't eat all of that free food.
ok!!
happy birthday to the neatest cousin in the world!! "URPSI" or esirpus!!!
i commented a couple days ago on here. sad it didn't show up.
anyways.........................
I just got done reading audrey's blog and wondered if you could bring your "big guns" to dinner on Sunday and get my kids to start brushing their teeth. It's probably the hardest thing to do. EVER.
call me 306-6494
shell
Post a Comment