New York! We had a blast! Freaking freezing, but we survived.Side Note: I (yes ME) lost our camera when we went to the state fair with Amy, Davey, Matty and Kristin. So, you get google pics and phone pics for this post. Sorry. I bet I'm more mad than you.
ABOVE: we totally went to the statue! We did every tourist thing out there (and moo-ed along the way---aud!)
I love sweet potatoes! I realized we have had one a week for the last like... maybe two months! Don't worry guys, I got Aaron off of having them raw....
Look at this cute thermal. It's my favorite. Or it was... until I forgot to empty out my pockets and gum got all over it in the wash. Now I look super stylish while doing house work. I even pose like that....
Tristan Prettyman, she sings a cover to: All I want is you. LOOK IT UP! I have it on repeat and dance in my living room. I bet all the temple goers can see and giggle.
A Christmas present Aaron is getting me. (HE BETTER. I've only hinted like a kajillion times. With the Nordstrom ad up on our fridge and all.)
Got it, watch it, over and over. Never sick of it.
Do you like for a boy??? I did too.I'll get a camera.
I'll get pictures of New York.
Then I'll show you what's up.
3 comments:
I have that watch (the boys one, of course) only mine is all blue. Love it.
I would be dancing in the living room with you if I was there... and who knows maybe in a year or so I will be! And maybe just maybe you with have yet another chubby baby boy to love!
What's "slappin da base"?
Post a Comment