Monday, October 25, 2010

Octobre!!!!!!!! OLE!

Look at this new suit handsome man! Big day and looked great!

We had a really fun girls weekend last weekend full of eating, shopping and ... eating.
AAAAAAAnd pumpkin dip.

Why??? I have like 7 more pictures like this! We're nuts!

Jules came all the way from Oregon to hang out with the Askins girls for their girls weekend. We celebrated her birthday by going to our favorite KONA and had a great time!!!

Celebrating Jules birthday. Oh------ BTW------ she makes the CUTEST scrapbooks and sells them.
I even bought some because they. are. adorable.

Cute Rhea's birthday! We celebrated by going to Gecko! Our favorite place! Glad she was born cuz she is my favorite mother in law! I'm so lucky!

And I'm glad this baby was born so I could kiss him all the time. He looks JUST like Aaron! It is hilarious!

The gang. Minus Tanner, and Aaron they left for homework and mutual.

Lovers at Beauty and the Beast! Aaron got me tickets for my birthday and it was so good! It's my favorite Disney movie and I was so excited to see it!

It was so good! And Aaron was a good sport cuz the play was pretty girly. Don't worry, right after he regained his masculinity and met up with school people to go to a bunch of haunted houses.


Seriously, isn't it the best time to be living in ARIZONA!!!! I'm loving it!

1 comment:

audrey said...

Why does Taylor go to mutual?