hey all! all 3 of you that look at my blog: mom, aud and kate.here is what we have been up to. our cute, non fun, crazy weird, nutty lives!
the end of july we drove up north to meet up with curtis, jessie, joe, tony and michele. we had a great time. the weather was perfect and tony even made jess and i veggie burgers. now that is love....above: they were trying to dig a fire pit with tools that were equivalent to dinner forks. it gave me a laugh.
we headed to somewhere near fossil springs, i'm not even sure where, but for a little cliff jumping. here is curtis and aaron about to take the plunge.
the girla's. al, michele, and jess.
my daddy's birthday. I asked him what was one thing he wanted for his birthday.nay.
cute.
we went to lexi dahls bridal shower. don't worry i didn't get one picture of the adorable bride to be, but sure enough i got a pic of the cutest baby with ale-ale-jandra!
family picture! love. this. chunk.
there was a little family reunion that g-ma whatcott threw and we played many games and visited and great food! this, sadly, is the ONLY picture i got out of the whole day!
my mom finally met baby sam. and this happened. i thought it was adorable.
the sisters took me out to the goo goo dolls concert for my birthday! it was a blast i forget how many good songs they sing. we had an interesting drive to the concert, the concert was awesome with great eye candy (for my sisters) and after was delicious cheesecake.what else are we doing around here???
-filling out applications. constantly.
-neighbor dinners.
-crafting.
-folding my laundry, which, i'm doing great at, might i add
saving our money to watch kate do this above. what is it? run the new york marathon. practically kill herself. we're excited!-aaron busy with young mens
-aaron busy with the hospital
-aaron busy with his club AED
-aaron busy with his research lab
-aaron busy with his last semester of school
-watching season 8 of friends
- i started classes again (at above location). awesome!-i'm staying busy temping doing dental hygiene for some offices, still trying to find a job, HIT ME UP IF YOU KNOW of any offices hiring!
and
-and loving each other until it hurts!
we're doing good. lovin life and loving september. cuz it's the best month outta the whole year!!!
9 comments:
Hey before you both get way too busy, we still need to do a temple/dinner/games night. plus it will give you a chance to trade in your movies :-)
First of all I am offended because you did not include me in the list of people who read your blog, second I totally have that shirt that you wore to the goo goo dolls!
Love you girly!
I Look at your cute blog
i read this too!!!
Hey! I hear you live some what close to us now! We need to get together! :)
I'm there with Aimee!! Whaaaattt? mother-in-laws don't count???
Cute post by the way!! Your mom looks like she was made for that grandma stuff!!(hint, hint!) j/k you know I am!!
Crandell's are still with you. Glad you updated. Have a happy birthday. Miss you:)
I do read your blog and I am glad you updated. Wish tonight we were going to see the Googs. Why do good things have to come to an end?
Hello!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!! I read you blog too!!!
Post a Comment