Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A lot of HOOPLAHHHHH!

First off, I am the proud aunt of this cutie. Sam Michael Huston. And he is the most cute-able and love-able baby in the whole wide world. Good job Ash and Mark he is adorable!

We went down to Mexico with good friends. It was a blast. Aaron and the boys had fun digging for clams, eating mango, skimboarding, banana boating and playing basketball in the pool. The girls the whole week= POOL. No lies. So enjoyable.

The boys got henna tattoos, naturally, and they are super durable quality and looked so steller.
Yikes. and yes that is a sword on Ian's chest. Your eyes are not fooling you.

Dinner.
So the boys got SQUARE shorts to head to the south. I couldn't bare to put the pictures online to save the boys humiliation, but it was hilarious. All the people thought they were European. And the boys had a story to go along with it.

The girls. They are my favorite!

Okay, so I put this pic up. Prob the only picture you guys will get of Aaron's shorts, I know you are dying for more..... us on the beach lovin it!

So Kate and I ventured to Utah. What's in Utah? Dogs like this.
It's name is Pik-a-choo from pokemon, which makes this dog that much more hilarious.

We stayed with Aim's parents and it was so fun because I love them. Always good for long talks and lots of laughs. Above: Aim, Al and Kate.

Met up with my libsie and he showed us around.

We were at temple sqaure and someone told lib we were like his charlies angels.
Really???
Weird.
Katie is such a good sister that she finally taught me how to put on make up. Lib noticed because I was so glitz-n-glam.

Kate and I go to the movies.
We get a ticket, eat our trail mix as were walking to our seats and then we sit down waiting for the previews to start.
A lady walks up and was like, oh, you are sitting in our seats. I say: There are assigned seats the movies?
Lady: yes
Me: Lies.
Lady: No. (and proceeds to stand there with her and her family.)
2 mystified girls from AZ: (get up and move, and then we realize only in utah would something as spontaneous as Movie watching try to have order to allow fellow movie watchers show up as late as possible)
Picture above: me saying WHAT THE CRAP as i realized i had an assigned seat on my movie ticket.

My little brother (ok not nay nay) Zachary BINKS Brough got married! We just love Tara and had a fun time at the dinner, sealing and reception. He is such a cute guy!

sista's at wedding dinner.

LOVING SAM! Chubby little cheeks. I got what i wanted, a chubby little baby nephew!

Cute bearded Aaron with cute baby sleepy Sam.

Thank you for enduring to the end of this post. Congrats.

6 comments:

Debbie & Don said...

now I know where u been. all over the place! miss you

shell said...

auntie allie. that has a good ring to it. you should get a henna tattoo across your boob. that would be so awesome to go with aaron's shorts.

Anonymous said...

all i have to say is this:

me and aaron almost had matching swimsuits. sparkly ones.

Aimee Smith said...

Al there are no words for this post although I have come to the conclusion that you are just jealous about assigned seats at the movies... I never have to sit in a bad seat if I don't want to!

Dahly Mama said...

YOu have been living it up the past few weeks!! Even with throwing in a "fun" move with the whole of it!!
And your adorable nephew is more than adorable!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!
That hubby of yours, love him, you know!! Is he trying to compete with KJ on the facial hair??? Tell him to stop the competition! I can't see HIS adorable face anymore!! And the short square shorts on him??? Wow! Too much for this mama to handle!! Where did I go wrong???? :)

Stephanie said...

Al- You live the best life! I had no idea you were in Utah. Give me a holla next time. I am dying to see you!