-this scentsy zebra warmer! isn't it adorable. i just bought it like two days ago and am waiting for it to get shipped to my house with the yummy scents! thanks aim!
Vitamin C chews. they are the best. they are like a taste of tangy orange in your mouth and totally help your immune system. this is not the brand i buy, i couldn't find a picture of the brand i get, but mine are so good and low in sugar. i love em.
i do not feel well at the moment. (so i am not studying cuz i keep falling asleep) i am achey everywhere and my lower neck is killing me. my friend julie gave me these and they are amazing.
i love love love love love love this magazine. thanks kate! and can i PLEASE have abs like her? ha.
This stuff is so good. sometimes i can't eat straight up applesauce cuz when i was younger and sick---- my parents would break apart pills and put them in applesauce. so, my view on applesauce is a little tainted. but i love this summer strawberry flavor. mucho delish.
K this came out forever, i know. it was funny then, and it is funny now. we recently bought it for 2 bucks, and it was totally worth it. i love everyone in this movie and i think it is funny. and we quote it at our house. very uplifting, i know.
ok, this is a total love hate thing so i decided to put it on my list anyway. this is like insta-energy. right before me and kate go for a run we slurp these suckers down. it is pretty funny to watch my slurp because i almost throw up everytime. ugh, just thinking about the texture gets me queezy. but, they work wonders and it totally deserves a spot on the love list.there you have it. what i am lovin right now. incase you were DYING to know!!!!
p.s. have you not had your teeth cleaned in 5-10 years?
call me.
i just might pay you.
10 comments:
okay, i want that scentsy thing, the vit. c chews (what brand do you get?), the strawberry applesauce, and the thermacare. love your love list.
I'm audrey's friend and I blogstalk (I officially came out of the closet, haha).
My husband has not gotten his teeth cleaned in 5-10 years because we don't have dental insurance for him. If you need people shoot me an e-mail and he might be able to help you out. Will it cost us anything?
P.S.- I love scentsy. I should try the GU. They had it during the half-marathon I did but I decided not to try it. I totally should've though, I think it would've helped me run faster at the end! Oh well, maybe next time.
Joy.albrecht@gmail.com
does that stuff work for giving you energy to run? i never have enough energy to run... but i want to!
Hey- just found you. I thought this list of things you like was very cute1 the vitamin C chews sound amazing.
I often read fitness magazines in the break room at work, and I read yesterday that if you don't like those energy gels that raisins accomplish basically the same thing. Don't know how true it is cuz I haven't tried either way, but I thought I'd let you know :)
Post a Comment