-school started. (hence the picture of what i will look like til may, post it's and all, aud you'd be proud)-we will both graduate this year.
-i will be a better cook.
-i will fold all our clothes after washing them.
-i am running my first half marathon.
-Be a dental hygienist and let aaron do the no work thing.
-start reading more books.
-continue no soda OR chocolate
-be a better pen pal.
-help aaron with applications
-floss more, and wear my retainer more
-read gossip magazines
-study better
-send aaron off to dominican republic for a week, praying no earthquakes or anything freaky.
-just graduate, who cares about the grades or my board scores.
-better at the R.S calling
-travel someplace neat this year.
-turning 25 in september (holy cow...)
-see aaron a little more
-cuddle a new nephew this year (maybe, it will encourage me to even start thinking about a baby.... prob not.)
-send nay and tay to way far away countries
-and ...really 25 in september.. how did that happen.
----------------------------------this year will be our year--------------------------------------
7 comments:
very ambitious. i loved the read more gossip magazines one. not so much the no soda or chocolate one ;) can't believe you will be graduating. so wonderful!
I love all of them Al.I think you can accomplish every single one... well except maybe the laundry :) Can Utah be an exciting place to travel? I miss you!
You got my hopes up with BABY in your post title!
AL!!! We will be home end of april after graduation. not sure if we are moving back then or later. ps I bought that picture teehee. I hope rob doesn't get mad. it was only $30
Post a Comment