Friday, December 18, 2009

GLORY DAYS!

Passed my ANESTHESIA BOARD! 2 and a half weeks of studying and not paying attention to the outside world (and showering 2 times in that 2 week span) PAID OFF.

Julie (my hygiene BFF) said yesterday "Once the test starts, the day flies by! I would rather give birth to a razor blade baby without an epidural though before doing it again"

I don't know how I passed it, but I did. AND newsflash: I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE THAT BOARD AGAIN IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

after we took it we went to:

And shoved our faces. and yes. i look queezy. i hadn't slept for about a week and eaten anything healthy in two!
Now what am I going to do over break you may ask????
1) update my blog
2) spend time with these guys----
(Kate teaching me sewing tricks, helping aud with school stuff and laying and talking to my mom and dad NOT about school stuff!!)
and aaron. maybe watching all 10 seasons of friends with him..?

and this cute little boy (maybe more sleepovers brother?)
3) spend time with these goofballs (i owe sam treats for fixing my car and ash-- you need to teach me how to cut aaron's hair)
and tay and rhea... rhea girls day???!!?
and write this kid!!!!! FINALLLY its been way over due. isn't he cute?
ahhh.
i'm laying in bed and it's almost 11 a.m.
and i'm not getting up.


take that world.

3 comments:

Dahly Mama said...

You go girl!!! YOu deserve it!!! I'm so proud of you, my awesome daughter by another mother!!!! Love you!

audrey said...

So proud of you Allie! Thank goodness that is over. Just think how you are going to feel in MAY!!!!! I am ready to celebrate.

Kippy said...

Ahh, nothing better than being "done" with finals/boards. So awesome! Missed you at the cousins party but looks like it paid off. Relish the lazy days.