Thats right.Last weekend we headed to The Vegas.
to celebrate-
My birthday.
The holiday.
The no more MCAT.
And it was awesome.
Aaron took me to see Phantom. I love musicals, how have I not seen this one! I LOVED IT!When we got home we IMMEDIATELY put on the movie, and haven't stopped singing it around the house. Aaron does pretty well...
It was hot and I had maybe... like 8 blisters on each foot. AND 2 lbs of m&m's in hand. He is a trooper to put up with me.
On the way home you pass the Hoover Dam, naturally, and... they are doing construction, blah blah blah... but out of all the things to notice and comment, what does Aaron say:"Oh my gosh, how do you think they got the port o potties (is that what they are called...) up there?"
and I was like,
"Can you imagine stepping out of one and realizing where you are..."
yeah, car conversations for us are often, QUITE often, like this.
My birthday was the bomb. Aside from Vegas I got calls and texts from my fam, and calls from my friends. We went straight to my parents house on the way home and- my family had a little party for me with gifts and lots of icing cake AND I came home to 2 things:#1 My house heart attacked with memories of Aimee and Me. LIKE:
Who is Marty Red anyway OR Al say something funny -TOMATO! and it made my day.
#2 Kel sent me a package from Cali. With clothes that look JUST like what I would wear!
I said to Aaron:
I have the best life.
And then I proceeded to eat the rest of my 2 lb bag of m&m's.
SIDE NOTE:I totally signed up for my anesthesia board like a month ago. I take it Dec. 17th.
With the application they want a photo ID.
Here it is.
Don't I look like a pedophile with three young kids in my trunk just waiting to escape with them.
Even better. Julie took her picture.
Wish I had it.
She looked like Patrick Swayze.
4 comments:
Your birthday is not over yet because you haven't celebrated it with Davey and I yet. I am headed on a business trip this Wed and get back oct 2. As soon as I get back we must celebrate! Love you and so glad you had a wonderful time!
First off, you used proper capitalization rules AND used well in the correct context. I am proud. That afternoon spent in my classroom did you some good! :) AND I love the comment of your picture. The first thing I thought was you cut your hair-nothing of hiding and secret loving children. You funny gir!
I am glad you had a great day! Love you girly!!
Lady. I'm glad you had fun in Veg. Isn't Phantom the BOMB?!?! I went last year and L-O-V-E-D it. Your next trip should be to Seattle. Oh please!
PS. I love that you got heart attacked. bah haha. Awesome idea.
Post a Comment