Monday, June 1, 2009

another one down...

ONLY TWO MORE TO GO!
DHE 110 Pharmacology 3.00 Standard Letter Grades A 12.000
DHE 119 Head & Neck Anatomy 3.00 Standard Letter Grades B 9.000
DHE 132 Dental Hygiene Theory I 3.00 Standard Letter Grades B 9.000
DHE 133 Dental Hygiene Clinic I 3.00 Standard Letter Grades A 12.000
DHE 203 Dental Materials 2.00 Standard Letter Grades B 6.000
DHE 204 Dental Materials Lab 1.00 Standard Letter Grades A 4.000



NOTICE:
NO C'S.....
YEAH. one. hard. semester.

okay--- lots has happened, i will post later.
be waiting impatiently for it... i know you all do!!!!

9 comments:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Good job! I am so proud of you!

Aimee Smith said...

Nice Job Al!!! You are Awesome!!!

Elder Nathan Askins said...

congrats brainiac.

Lisa Shumway said...

Way to go :)

Heather said...

wohoo! congrats!

Melissa said...

Oh Miss Al. I'm proud! You rocked it, smarty pants. :)

r+s+a laney said...

ur so smart!! so is rob, i wish i was :(

Mindy said...

way to go allie! so happy that you did it and did it well.

audrey said...

update.. I am sick of looking at this. Hi pot...